Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Flight Path

Stepping aside from the music and other things related I'm going to tell you about my experience with a lovely airline. This airline which may or may not begin with U.S and end with Air, made my flight home very difficult. Let me do a little background story for you, I went to Virginia so I could attend my cousin's wedding, we were supposed to leave Roanoke Airport at 4:25 in the afternoon yesterday. We get to the airport and our flight is delayed as well as several other flights, we understand, it's foggy and rainy, it happens. Then we hear that our flight is cancelled (we were supposed to go to North Carolina then have a straight flight back to Portland, ME.) After the people behind the ticket counter start re-routing everyone we hear a call to all those traveling to Maine. We are then informed that there are no more flights going to Maine we can either go to Boston or Manchester, NH and then find our own way back. Boston allowed us to take a Concord bus to Portland so we opted for that. The bus left at 9:25 from Logan International and we still had to stop in Philadelphia. Our plane was delayed again but we got to Boston on time (the only cool thing was we flew in the Eagles Jet.) We knew we had to get to the bus so we ran and got our luggage and ran out to the bus stop until I realized my family wasn't following me. I went back inside and my mom's luggage had not come through on that flight. She filled out the paperwork and we ran to the bus which was already loading passengers. We made it and then drove two hours in the pouring rain back to my house. We got in at 3:00AM. Boo U.S. Air I want my money back!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy England said...

Nice use of pictures. Even though it is a blog, and informal, might be good to still break it into paragraphs.

April 7, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home