Monday, March 30, 2009

Ping Pong and Pool

No my post has nothing to do with ping pong or pool it is just what I am observing from my current position in the Furman Center a lovely place full of activity and other merriment. I am excited for one band in particular to be done writing their new album and to go on tour!! H.I.M is currently in the studio between Helsinki, Finland and L.A recording their new album which as they describe it is more punk than their last two albums. They are going back a few CDs to Love Metal, the CD that came out when I was first introduced to the band and is therefore my favorite. Lead singer Ville Valo describes their new sound as having a, "happy, chill vibe." No release date has been set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home