Monday, March 30, 2009

Favorites

As much as no one cares about my opinion or what my favorites are I have decided to do a top ten albums list of my favorite artists just because I have always wanted to do a top ten....like Letterman, but cooler. 
1o. Viva La Bands- Various Artists-Bam Margera's Favs put into one CD.


9. Burning Valhalla- Send in the Valkyries- A disbanded Bangor Band, the recordings weren't so great but I really liked their music.


8. NSYNC-No Strings Attached-Ah sixth grade crushes....


7. The Used-Self-Titled Album- Classic Bert


6. Radiation Year- Glamour for the Grotesque-Another local band that called it quits, their original music was way better than their new stuff anyway.
 (No pictures of the album were available.)

5. Queen of the Damned Movie Soundtrack-Various Artists-One of the best movies based on one of the best book series ever. Period.


4. Nirvana-The Best of the Box-I loves me some 90's Grunge


3. My Chemical Romance- Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge-Just because the title is bitchin'


2. The Lonely Island- Incredibad- Yes...it IS hilarious... 


1. This is a tie between HIM-Love Metal and HIM-Venus Doom because both albums are amazing. HIM=Finnish Rock Gods.
         

There you have it, my kind of in order top ten albums. At the moment I am late in discovering the strange child-like band of hardcore crazies called Bring Me the Horizon. Vampires I say.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choice on the new Bring Me The Horizon. Such a solid album.

March 31, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home