Saturday, January 24, 2009

Keepin' Up

So a lot has happened since I have been gone!! The Cambiata just played the last of their Maine shows for this tour and tomorrow they head to Winooski, VT to play at The Monkey House. According to their myspace they have rescheduled their interview on our own campus radio station 89.3 WHSN and it does not specify the date. Soundbender also announced yesterday that their new album is available on itunes and they are going to be playing a few shows so keep an eye on their myspace. If you are into the harder stuff Unearth, Emmure, Born of Osiris, and Impending Doom are all coming to The Station  on January 30th. Coming to Orono on February 5th (If you still remember them or even care at all) Saliva will be there with Dead Season and Pop Evil. I spy some other great shows coming up but I think I will save them to spice up my other posts and MAN this one is long already!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Monique Louise said...

I wish I could have gone to see them...sooooo good! :)

January 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Orry Berce said...

Woohoo this sounds interesting

January 27, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siked to see you mentioned Impending Doom! They are awesome dudes, love that band. I will be there on Friday.

January 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger jefdamm said...

Funny, I fought with management to play Saliva before they were popular in the club I used to DJ in. Now they're irrelevant? Damn, I'm old...

January 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

The Cambiata rocks, I hope I can catch their interview on whsn. I like the subject of your blog, too bad the Maine scene has kind of died out.

January 27, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Katy England said...

Great job on posting the links. I hope you keep posting pictures. I love the edgy look to your blog.

January 27, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home