Happenings
News, news news! First off, the Bam Margera and Brandon Novak Party at the 103 was basically a looong wait at least one hour to get in the door and then two hours to get your stuff signed and get a few pictures. Also, Wolves Among Sleep are announcing that they are playing SoulFest again this summer alongside Inhale Exhale, As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean, and many others. This is all going down July 31st in New Hampshire. Lastly but not leastly Lie Still, Sufferer has an EP available now on itunes for $4.95 called "Life In Slow Motion."
People waiting to meet Bam and crew.




3 Comments:
I'm loving your use of pictures and links. Keep it up!
Great blog. I love the colors and pictures. I also like the in-text links.
Oh that was a great night, waiting 2 hours and paying 20 bucks to see a drugged-out Bam just stand there...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home